Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Filming

This blog will be focused on just the production. I will be talking about the thought process for the production as well as how we were able to film each shot.

Process

So what we did was look at the locations we were able to film the first day and how we determined which shots we were do was we looked at the ones that were close the location we were in currently which was school. We filmed all the shots we could and finished off with just a few shots left. We were held back as one of my group member kept forgetting her clothes to film the shot we needed, but once that hold up was finished we got the shot we needed. Later, certain shots could be filmed by only one group member so we split the work and I filmed some shots and my other group member filmed the other shots we needed. Once we were finished we looked over the shots and verified them. During all this we didn't use much just the resources we already had such as a phone(iPhone XR and iPhone 12) and a ring light. I learned that the use of light can change the look of your shot by a ton and using even a phone could make the film just as good as a camera as long as you use the right angles to convey a type of meaning. Most of our equipment was simple to use and we needed no tutorials and our shots were all brainstormed by my group and I.

Bloopers

This shot wasn't used as I was within frame which is not what we wanted.

In this shot a person walked through the door so we chose to retake it.

This shot had a bit of flooring in it and we chose to retake it as we didn't want anything, but the actor to be seen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Production

My name is Jeremmiah and I am a student of the AICE Media Studies Class. I created a 2-minute opening sequence with a group of 3(including m...