Thursday, February 17, 2022

My Script

In this blog I will be talking on the process my group and I went through to create our current script. The script had a certain format for things such as locations, character dialogue, transitions, etc. In our script we followed what information from the observations we made on other thriller film scripts such as Get Out and Annabelle.

Process

What me and my group did to create our final script was look back at thriller film scripts we reviewed and looked at the ways they introduced their dialogue and setting and mimicked it. So our script should look similar, but rather with our opening scene. In the beginning we did our script based on our short story not paying attention, but then we looked over it and saw we had made a dire mistake. The script was supposed to be based on our opening sequence. So we altered, deleted, and added a lot of things to our script and it is completed the way you view it now. The picture shown isn't the full script, but a preview of how the rest of our script looked.

Result


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Production

My name is Jeremmiah and I am a student of the AICE Media Studies Class. I created a 2-minute opening sequence with a group of 3(including m...