Sunday, February 20, 2022

My Stripboard and Production Calendar

This blog will be talking about my group's thought process and application on scheduling the shots we wanted to shoot on each film day. It'll also contain info on our shooting scheduling as well and how it tied into the production calendar.

Stripboard

The stripboard was the first part to this two part process. First we picked out the scene we knew was going to take the most amount of time and put it in our first day of production. For my group ours was a scene in a bedroom, but we knew that it would take too much time to film in an actual bathroom so we incorporated a green screen and made it easier on all of us. The stripboard was split up into 4 days. The first day was the one I previously discussed. The second day was mostly composed of a few abandoned shots and one tying into the previous scene. Day three was focused on more abandoned shots that my group incorporated into our opening scene and our last day for shooting we shoot the two last shots that introduces our main character.

Result



Production Calendar

The production calendar's was the same idea as the stripboard. All we had to do was input the shots for each day we were going to film them. So what we did was just input the shots we were going to shoot for each day. Once we did that we revised and edited a few things and we have the product.

Result



No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Production

My name is Jeremmiah and I am a student of the AICE Media Studies Class. I created a 2-minute opening sequence with a group of 3(including m...